Create Table Of Adventurers
- Create table called adventurers CREATE TABLE adventurers ( - string variable name varchar(255), - integer variable age int, - string variable race varchar(255) )
Create Table Of Adventurer’s Equipment
- Create table called equipment CREATE TABLE equipment ( - string variable name varchar(255), - string variable clothes varchar(255), - string variable weapon varchar(255) )
Insert Rows Into Adventurers Table
INSERT INTO adventurers (name, age, race) VALUES ('Dallar Woodfoot', 25, 'Elf'), ('Cordin Garner', 29, 'Elf'), ('Keat Knigh', 24, 'Dwarf'), ('Colbat Nalor', 124, 'Dwarf')
Insert Rows Into Equipment Table
INSERT INTO equipment (name, clothes, weapon) VALUES ('Dallar Woodfoot', 'Leather Armor', 'Axe'), ('Keat Knigh', 'Robe', 'Bow'), ('Tasar Keynelis', 'Tunic', 'Axe'), ('Sataleeti Iarroris','Chainmail', 'Axe')
Right Join Tables
- Return the name of people from the adventurers table, age, race, clothes, and weapon SELECT adventurers.name, age, race, clothes, weapon FROM adventurers - Right join with the equipment table RIGHT OUTER JOIN equipment - Using the name as the merge key contained in both tables ON (adventurers.name = equipment.name)
|Dallar Woodfoot||25||Elf||Leather Armor||Axe|
Python Example for Beginners
Two Machine Learning Fields
There are two sides to machine learning:
- Practical Machine Learning:This is about querying databases, cleaning data, writing scripts to transform data and gluing algorithm and libraries together and writing custom code to squeeze reliable answers from data to satisfy difficult and ill defined questions. It’s the mess of reality.
- Theoretical Machine Learning: This is about math and abstraction and idealized scenarios and limits and beauty and informing what is possible. It is a whole lot neater and cleaner and removed from the mess of reality.
Data Science Resources: Data Science Recipes and Applied Machine Learning Recipes
Introduction to Applied Machine Learning & Data Science for Beginners, Business Analysts, Students, Researchers and Freelancers with Python & R Codes @ Western Australian Center for Applied Machine Learning & Data Science (WACAMLDS) !!!
Latest end-to-end Learn by Coding Recipes in Project-Based Learning:
Disclaimer: The information and code presented within this recipe/tutorial is only for educational and coaching purposes for beginners and developers. Anyone can practice and apply the recipe/tutorial presented here, but the reader is taking full responsibility for his/her actions. The author (content curator) of this recipe (code / program) has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information was correct at time of publication. The author (content curator) does not assume and hereby disclaims any liability to any party for any loss, damage, or disruption caused by errors or omissions, whether such errors or omissions result from accident, negligence, or any other cause. The information presented here could also be found in public knowledge domains.