In this Applied Machine Learning & Data Science Recipe (Jupyter Notebook), the reader will find the practical use of applied machine learning and data science in Python programming: How to setup a Deep Learning Model in Keras.
What should I learn from this recipe?
You will learn:
- How to code a keras and tensorflow model in Python.
- How to setup a sequential deep learning model in Python
- How to create simulated data using scikit-learn.
- How to deal with runtime warnings.
- How to create training and testing dataset using scikit-learn.
- How to train a tensorflow and keras model.
- How to report confusion matrix.
Introduction to Applied Machine Learning & Data Science for Beginners, Business Analysts, Students, Researchers and Freelancers with Python & R Codes @ Western Australian Center for Applied Machine Learning & Data Science (WACAMLDS) !!!
Use this coupon – WACAMLDS80 to get 80% discount on Applied Data Science Coding Recipes at WACAMLDS.
Western Australian Center for Applied Machine Learning & Data Science – Membership
How to setup a Deep Learning Model in Keras:
Latest end-to-end Learn by Coding Recipes in Project-Based Learning: