In this Applied Machine Learning & Data Science Recipe (Jupyter Notebook), the reader will find the practical use of applied machine learning and data science in R programming:
Machine Learning in R | Data Science for Beginners | Random Forest | Boston House Data | Regression.
What should I learn from this Applied Machine Learning & Data Science tutorials?
You will learn:
- Machine Learning in R | Data Science for Beginners | Neural Networks | House Dataset | Regression.
- Practical Data Science tutorials with Python and R for Beginners and Citizen Data Scientists.
- Practical Machine Learning tutorials with Python and R for Beginners and Machine Learning Developers.
For Citizen Data Scientists and Machine Learning Developers: Download 1000+ End-to-End Applied Machine Learning & Data Science Notebooks in Python and R for Beginners to Professionals.
Latest end-to-end Learn by Coding Recipes in Project-Based Learning:
Machine Learning in R | Data Science for Beginners | Neural Networks | House Dataset | Regression:
If you care about SETScholars, please donate to support us. We will try our best to bring end-to-end Python & R examples in the field of Machine Learning and Data Science.
Call for Jupyter Notebook Challenge: Business Data Science & Machine Learning (Classification, Regression and Forecasting) @ https://wacamlds.podia.com
We are very pleased to let you know that WACAMLDS (https://wacamlds.podia.com) is hosting Jupyter Notebook Challenges for Business Data Science & Machine Learning. The author(s) of the best notebook will receive a prize valued $150 USD.
For details criteria and eligibility, please see below:
Theme: Jupyter Notebook Challenge for Business Data Science & Machine Learning (Classification, Regression and Forecasting). You can choose any dataset to present your notebook.
Eligibility: Only WACAMLDS members can participate (either FREE member or Gold member).
- a) Your notebook must be submitted as .html file as export from Jupyter notebook or Jupyter lab. Choose any language – Python or R or Julia (with or without SQL).
- b) No need to submit any dataset(s) along with the submission file (.html).
- c) First cell of the notebook must have a title, author(s) name, affiliation and email address of corresponding author.
- d) Second cell of the notebook must have a very brief description of the dataset used.
- e) Remaining cells (input and output) should have your end-to-end analysis, model development, results etc.
How to submit: visit WACAMLDS website for details.
Prize & Benefit:
- a) $150 USD
- b) Certificate of Achievement
- c) Share the winner details and the best notebook to the data scientist professional groups.
- d) Top ranked notebooks will be available through WACAMLDS.
Download End-to-End Notebooks in Python and R for Citizen Data Scientists and Machine Learning Developers from https://wacamlds.podia.com/end-to-end-notebooks-for-citizen-data-scientists?coupon=WACAMLDS80
Introduction to Applied Machine Learning & Data Science for Beginners, Business Analysts, Students, Researchers and Freelancers with Python & R Codes @ Western Australian Center for Applied Machine Learning & Data Science (WACAMLDS) !!!